About Weihenstephan standards
Weihenstephan standards (WS) were developed by Technical University of Munich (TUM) at the Faculty of Food Packaging Technology in Weihenstephan, Germany and a group of machine manufacturers, production technologists and IT engineers.
- a communication protocol, easily implemented on all machines for food production and packaging
- data tags to acquire all relevant production data
- Procedures for:
– efficiency analysis (OEE indicators, cost transparency),,
– tracking & tracing of batches, transport units and orders
– monitoring production processes and product quality
Get rid of interface problems
All WS compliant devices communicate according to same interface standards
Gather all available indicators for achieving higher production efficiency.
Cheaper and faster implementation
Connect to your devices in the same way: faster and cheaper!
Better production monitoring
Use more indicators for better monitoring of production processes and product quality.
Dargo is WS ready!
As labelling systems provider with internal software development, Dargo Business Solutions is providing WS ready devices using our own WS communication interfaces.
Depending on type of device (printer or labeler model) Dargo WS interfaces implement WS Data Tags which are available for particular model type.